You’d be hard pushed to find another motorcycle business quite like Kamar Motorsport near Alton in leafy Hampshire.
On the one hand this husband and wife operation run by Mark and Kay (Rotty to those that know ) Goodall appears to be just a small rural workshop but, delve deeper and you’ll find that Marks 37 years in the business means that an amazing list of services are on offer. For the road or off roader, solo, sidecar or quad rider this truly is one-stop-shop biking heaven.
In no particular order you can obtain ;
– Routine servicing – Minor or Major engine repairs – Cylinder rebores
– Classic restorations – Accident damage repairs – Tuning upgrades
– Wheel rebuilding – Tyre supply and fitment – Suspension servicing
– Race preparation – Vapour blasting – All types of welding
– Seat recovering – Electrical and ignition repairs – Parts supply –
– Clothing and helmet supply – Consumables
Add to this the supply and build of new sidecar motocross and quad machinery and you have a massive experience to draw on at Kamar.
Marks experience at both main dealer level and as part of an international sidecar race team is at your disposal. Whatever your need give him try – what have you got to lose ?